Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Rustic Raver Cosplay Photography Blog is up!
lol I know it took it long enough to get things set up, one of the many things unemployment brings is plenty of free time (not that I haven't been looking for a new job because that's all I've been doing); but I figure I can spare some time at night to finaly get some of my creative ideas and visions into action. The first of that was buying a actual true pro SLR camera (nothing fancy or even new) but she's a beauty a Canon D60 6.3 megapix, and I;m looking forward on bringing her to her first con for her debut. Let me tell you doing all of this while looking for a new job isn't easy hell job searching IS a full time job in it's own right lol, but still I'm gonna do better to devote time to my creative passion graphic design and photography. I'll be sharing many of my cosplay and non cosplay photography here. So I'll be back in a bit still gotta finish setting things up here. :^___^:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment