Okay so it's no 9000; but we now have hit over 200 likes and this is still very epic! So a much appreciated thank you from me to all the fans out there! And if you're a reader to my blog feel free to travel over and like my page on Facebook Rustic Raver Cosplay Photography. So right now I just been working on my Team grunt and putting my own spin on it. More hardcore looking with some combat boots and my tactical vest I use for hauling my photography gear is really great for carrying pokeballs as well. And complete with a Team Rocket black shirt with the red R on it and making a magnetic badge R to add to my vest. And I'll be bringing back my star trek cosplay also, got my phaser, communicator, tricorter plus my starfleet badges I made last year. So it's gonna be a fun time and I nope to.run into fellow star trek cosplayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment