Thursday, October 14, 2010

ⓃⓎ Ⓒⓞⓜⓘⓒ Ⓒⓞⓝ ❷⓿❶⓿

Here is an example of an unappreciated beautiful women that did one hell of a great job on her Cat Women outfit. She was pretty much walking the hallways by herself and I figure I would go talk to her. I complemented on her outfit which she was very happy and I ask her if anyone took any pictures of her which she told me no. I was so surprise that this natural beauty wasn't ask for any photos so I had in turn had to fix this. I then told her let me be the first then cause you look very beautiful which she laugh and said thank you and a snap a couple of shots of her and as I started a bunch of other photographers came running over once they say that I had this undiscovered beauty posing for my camera. When I was done I thank her very much and in turn she smiled and said you are very welcome with a cute giggle then she continued posing for all her new found fans as I was off on my way.




No comments:

Post a Comment